Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon
Race Technical Difficulty Score (RTDS) = 2
Mark your calendars for this Orange County favorite for all distances coming this Spring! The Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, Kids Run is celebrating its 20th anniversary on March 25, 2018 at Irvine Valley College.
This race has that feel-good-vibe dialed in! If you’re a serious athlete, training for your first race, running for fun, or walking with your friends and family – this race is for you! What sets this event apart from the rest is how you feel when you cross the finish line.
– Beautiful PR-Ready Course
– Great Views & Serene Run Along Trails
– Half Marathon Race Jacket with Registration
– Tech Tee for Half Marathoners & Premium Shirt for 5K/10K participants
– Awesome Finishers Medals
– Finisher Pint Glass Awards
– Fundraising Incentives for Individuals & Teams
– Easy, Convenient and FREE Parking
– Spectacular Finish Line Expo & Kids Zone
– Special Birthday Festivities for our 20th Year!