1. Simply click to any of the races you want to run that are a part of the California Half & Full Marathon Series and sign up as you normally would.
2. We post the results after each race to Facebook so you can see that your race included you, whether you are running for the challenge or for top points. Being counted in the race you run is important because we rely on those results.
3. Then…We’ll track your results using www.athlinks.com, one of our very cool partners. We publish the standings during the summer, so keep checking back at the results page and they will show by the end of July. After they are posted, at any time, you will be able to come to our results page and type in your name to see your races completed on the series.
4. Then…We like to stay in touch with you regarding your results, or at least we’ll attempt to if you are in our database. That was the subtle hint to JOIN+ (top left hand corner).
5. At the end of each region’s running season, we’ll award those who have completed the challenges for that year at the medal races in each region. Santa Barbara & Walnut Creek.
6. Be counted one of the few by tracking your progress and by showing up. It is that easy!
If that’s not working for you, visuals might be the ticket. Watch our “how to” video.
See you out there….